I invite parents to also learn these life-changing skills during group sessions held just for you, in the evenings.
Even more profound transformations take place when parents and teens go on this Journey of self-discovery at the same time. The CIJ Clarity Catalyst 4-week adult class includes 90-minute bi-weekly evening classes, weekly peer-coaching sessions, and one 30-minute private coaching session with me.
By going on this journey together, you’ll create a common language in your home around mindfulness and emotional intelligence. When everyone around you is letting go of stress, anxiety, judgment, and overwhelm, learning instead to enjoy being in the moment, you’ll see positive changes in your relationships. You’ll remind each other to practice the tools, hold each other accountable, and most importantly, hold a respectful, sacred space for everyone to grow and blossom.
Now is the time to stop, reflect, and choose a new way of living peacefully, confidently, and with purpose.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND THEMES
The first 4 classes are spent building a foundation in essential tools for creativity:
• Session 1: Faith in Your Own Creativity – Cultivating Creativity
• Session 2: Absence of Judgment – Cultivating Confidence
• Session 3: Mindfulness – Cultivating Focus &Attention
• Session 4: Powerful Questions – Cultivating Intuition
The next 4 classes are spent going more deeply into the tools as students apply them to four general school/life challenges:
• Session 5: Purpose and Vision – Cultivating Gifts & Talents
• Session 6: Time Management – Cultivating Organization
• Session 7: Relationships – Cultivating Compassion with Self and Others
• Session 8: Bringing Your Creativity & Vision into the World – Cultivating Courage
In addition to the specific weekly topics, the program is organized around 2 themes:
1. Discovering yourself, your creative resources, and your highest potential
2. Applying creativity and mindfulness lessons to make significant progress in academics, sports, career, and in life.
Finally, the program culminates with a powerful closing class where students tap into their greatest creative resources.
Especially during our current state of quarantine and isolation, coming together in (virtual) community and making the choice to use this unique moment as an opportunity to learn and grow will help our families, and our world, come out of this crisis stronger, closer, more peaceful, and with a renewed sense of purpose.
I am honored to be a part of your journey. Please join us.