Your clarity, self-confidence, awareness, sense of direction, and passion will increase exponentially
CIJ: The Clarity Catalyst
Based on a Stanford University master’s degree program that was developed in 1979 to cultivate creativity, authenticity, and self-expression, this powerful, life-shifting, 8-module self-discovery course taught live online will give you the blueprint to get clear on who you are and what you want.
If you're ready to….
• Get into your “flow” by doing what you love and getting paid to do it
• Get crystal clear on your vision and mission so that you can help others and leave an impactful footprint on this great earth
• Ignite more passion and love into your life because you know you are loved, cherished, and honored
• Belong to a group of like-minded others who also want to take their lives to the next level so that you can feel a sense of tribe and community
Then… The CIJ Clarity Catalyst is for you!
In this 8-module program you will:
• Awaken to your true calling by getting clear on who you are and want you really want
• Discover the vast well of creativity that dwells inside of you so you can powerfully share it with the world
• Rewrite and Reprogram your limited mindset with new beliefs that will set you free
• Connect with a tribe that has been attracted by YOUR awesome vibe…a group of people who will hold you high and support you
• Work with the fear that has been paralyzing you so that you can finally go for it and live out the life that is waiting for you
• Step into your power, authenticity, and confidence so that you can create abundance by sharing your unique contribution and gifts with the world
• Get a crystal-clear blueprint that will help you tap in your creative FLOW and intuition, so you can achieve the greatness that you KNOW you are capable of achieving.
Get Clear, Unstuck, and Find Freedom
Learn more about courses for You, Your Teen, & Your Team
CIJ Clarity Catalyst for Adults
Taught live online via Zoom Conference. Experience a wonderful blend of sacred sharing in a safe space, experiential mindfulness and emotional intelligence exercises to refine and define who you are, weekly Live-Withs to shift your perspective on how you see yourself and the world, plus meaningful conversations with your peer coaching connection partner mid-week to land the learning and solidify the group. Come away with a greater sense of PERSONAL FREEDOM and awareness. Gain clarity about who you are, what you want, and how to get there. Get ready to be TRANSFORMED. Includes one Free Private Coaching Session.
CIJ Insight for Life for Kids & Teens
This 8-module, awe-inspiring course taught over 4 weeks focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence, also taught live online via Zoom conference. CIJourney is designed to provide students with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within themselves. As a parent and educator, you know that now more than ever, our young people need tools for RESILIENCE, SELF-AWARENESS, and CREATIVITY.
Students will learn lifelong tools to:
• Generate new ideas for life purpose and creative passions
• Create a new relationship with organization for dealing with time management and stress
• Inspire innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems
• Improve communication skills that breed self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying, and provide new access to better communicate with family and friends
• Provide mindfulness Tools to cultivate focus and attention for better results in academics.
Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to move on to college and into life with motivation, direction, and self-reliance.
CIJ: The Culture Catalyst
A course for companies ready to infuse a work/life balance into their environment. Provide your staff with a crystal-clear blueprint to tap into their creative FLOW and INNOVATION so that they can achieve BALANCE and HAPPINESS both in life and at work. With a track record of very successful people taking this course, you can feel confident that this will shift the current paradigm for your people; that instead of work having to be grueling and hard, work can be a fun, engaging, and collaborative process, which will ultimately increase the bottom line for everyone involved.
Supporters of the
Stanford University Curriculum
Steve Jobs, co-founder, Apple Computer
Jim Collins, author of Good to Great
Charles Schwab, founder and CEO, Charles Schwab & Co.
Ken Oshman, co-founder and CEO, IBM Corp
Michael Gould, founder/President, The Learning Tree Open University
Krista Brunson, producer, The Today Show on NBC
Phillip Knight, founder and CEO, Nike, Inc.
This program has something that no other has, a track record of very successful business people taking it, where people come back again and again and speak highly of it. It stays with you. It's been years since I have taken the program and not a day goes by that I don't think about something that I learned there.
Ready to transform?
Learn more about what you will learn...
Find the answer here...