CIJ: The Clarity Catalyst
Your clarity, self-confidence, awareness, sense of direction, and passion will increase exponentially
Based on a Stanford University master’s degree program that was developed in 1979 to cultivate creativity, authenticity, and self-expression, this powerful, life-shifting, 8-week self-discovery course taught live online will give you the blueprint to get clear on who you are and what you want.
If you're ready to….
• Get into your “flow” by doing what you love and getting paid to do it
• Get crystal clear on your vision and mission so that you can help others and leave an impactful footprint on this great earth
• Ignite more passion and love into your life because you know you are loved, cherished, and honored
• Belong to a group of like-minded others who also want to take their lives to the next level so that you can feel a sense of tribe and community
Then… The CIJ Clarity Catalyst is for you!
In this 8-week program you will:
• Awaken to your true calling by getting clear on who you are and want you really want
• Discover the vast well of creativity that dwells inside of you so you can powerfully share it with the world
• Rewrite and reprogram your limited mindset with new beliefs that will set you free
• Connect with a tribe that's been attracted by YOUR awesome vibe…a group of people who will hold you high and support you
• Work with the fear that's been paralyzing you so you can finally go for it and live out the life that's waiting for you
• Step into your power, authenticity, and confidence so that you can create abundance by sharing your unique contribution and gifts with the world
• Get a crystal-clear blueprint that will help you tap in your creative FLOW and intuition, so you can achieve the greatness that you KNOW you are capable of achieving.
The course is structured to provide a gradual, profound assessment of where you are in your life, what obstacles you need to overcome to live a more fulfilling life, and what steps you need to take to become your best self. If you are looking for skilled support, accountability and compassionate, gentle guidance, Sydel provides it all and so much more. If you want to invest in yourself for the long term and need to jumpstart a new life plan, I can't recommend highly enough that you take the CIJ Clarity Catalyst course with Sydel.
Sydel’s coaching program adds so many new tools to your arsenal of life skills!! You will take a regular day and see it as a totally miraculous experience. You will have available to you what you need to change perspective on any event, hence, changing the outcome of that event in your favor. Mostly, Sydel has a marvelous way to add a whopping dose of “creativity” into your ability to approach the life that’s in front of you!
CIJ Clarity Catalyst for Adults
Experience a wonderful blend of sacred sharing in a safe space, experiential mindfulness and emotional intelligence exercises to refine and define who you are.
This awe-inspiring live online course taught over 8 weeks via Zoom includes weekly Live-Withs to shift your perspective on how you see yourself and the world, plus meaningful conversations with your peer coaching partner mid-week to land the learning and solidify the group. Includes one Free Private Coaching Session with Sydel.
Come away with a greater sense of PERSONAL FREEDOM and awareness. GAIN CLARITY about who you are, what you want, and how to get there. Get ready to be TRANSFORMED.
Next LIVE Journey Begins Saturday, May 15 *
* Interview Required.
CIJourney for Kids and Teens
Now more than ever, our young people need tools for RESILIENCE, SELF-AWARENESS, and CREATIVITY. This powerful 8-week course on mindfulness and emotional intelligence taught live online via Zoom gives students a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within themselves.
Students will learn lifelong tools to:
• Generate new ideas for life purpose and creative passions
• Create a new relationship with organization for dealing with time management and stress
• Inspire innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems
• Improve communication skills that breed self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying, and provide new access to better communicate with family and friends
• Use Mindfulness to cultivate focus and attention for better results in academics.
Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to move on to college and into life with motivation, direction, and self-reliance.
In this class you see other people are going through the same things, so you know you're not alone. I learned to express my emotions, which I never did before, and how to be in the present moment. Instead of worrying, I now trust the process, go with the flow, and know that I have the tools to go through with everything. I also realized that it's good to ask for help.
Before taking CIJ I was insecure and stressing out about a lot of things. Now I know how to trust the process, not use any judgement, forgive myself, and trust what's coming next. I also learned how to trust my own intuition. Now, before bed I meditate and it really helps to clear my mind from stress.
Going into depth with the tools was eye-opening and gave me new perspectives on life. I learned how to stay focused in class even when my mind kept wandering to different places. This class also helped me to be more sure of myself in making decisions, especially when my indecisiveness starts to take over.
CIJ: The Culture Catalyst
A course for companies ready to infuse a WORK/LIFE BALANCE into their environment.
Provide your staff with a crystal-clear blueprint to tap into their creative FLOW and INNOVATION so that they can achieve BALANCE and HAPPINESS both in life and at work.
You are a compassionate leader who wants only the best for the people who work for you. You know that stress and pressure can be part of the job, and you also know that it doesn’t have to be that way. You are ready to transform your corporate culture with mindfulness and emotional intelligence because you know that training and developing your staff in this innovative way will ultimately create more progress, creativity, and well-being in your workplace.
With a track record of very successful people taking this course, you can feel confident that practicing mindfulness and emotional intelligence tools will shift the current paradigm for your people; that instead of work having to be grueling and hard, work can be a fun, engaging, and collaborative process, which will ultimately increase the bottom line for everyone involved.
This program has something that no other has, a track record of very successful business people taking it, where people come back again and again and speak highly of it. It stays with you. It's been years since I have taken the program and not a day goes by that I don't think about something that I learned there.
Supporters of the
Stanford University Curriculum
Steve Jobs, co-founder, Apple Computer
Jim Collins, author of Good to Great
Charles Schwab, founder and CEO, Charles Schwab & Co.
Ken Oshman, co-founder and CEO, IBM Corp
Michael Gould, founder/President, The Learning Tree Open University
Krista Brunson, producer, The Today Show on NBC
Phillip Knight, founder and CEO, Nike, Inc.